-
August 19th, 2002, 12:20 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
Regardless of who wins or doesn't, thank you for naming our board. If for anything else, some new people might be willing to post there and that cool! *G
Good luck everyone! I'm enjoying visiting all your boards
Concorde: a nice idea..don't be so hard on yourself.
smoooooooooches blazey cause she's cute
-
August 19th, 2002, 12:21 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
Concorde...thank you for showing compassion to a broken hearted ek3...I love you...
-
August 19th, 2002, 12:22 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
*LMAO@ek3's bitch*
ek..when and if you ever come to my board, could you be my bitch too??? *G*
-
August 19th, 2002, 01:51 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
hmmm...I've never tried placing myself in those shoes...may be interesting for a change...
-
August 19th, 2002, 09:58 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
you mean...
you haven't been in those shoes ON HOSTBOARD before...
heh heh heh [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
August 20th, 2002, 08:15 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
I truly hate you with every fiber of my being...I truly do...
-
August 20th, 2002, 08:45 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
no you don't.
we both know that.
-
August 20th, 2002, 08:51 PM
#18
HB Administrator
Don't worry ek3, I have this feeling there is something good in store for you in the near future.
-
August 21st, 2002, 12:59 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
-
August 21st, 2002, 11:32 PM
#20
HB Forum Owner
*hugs ek 3 jus cuz i like him*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks